Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 05:51:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Geronimo axis2 and axiom-api bundles (Second Try)

Please vote for the geronimo axis2 and axiom-api bundle release, add Notice
and License files for axis2 and axiom-api

axis2-1.5 : For there is split-package issue in the axis2 bundles which
Geronimo requires.
axiom-api 1.2.8 : The official bundle does not import javax.xml.stream.util
package, althought Geronimo trunk works under JRE 1.6, while the package is
not exported by the framework bundle, as we use our own stax bundle.

Staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/

tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axiom-api-1.2.8_1/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axis2-1.5_1/

Vote open 72 hours

[ ] +1 release this
[ ] 0 don't care
[ ] -1 don't release this (please explain)

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo axis2 and axiom-api bundles (Second Try)

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
NOTICE file looks good this time, rat and ianal checks all pass, and the
code builds fine.

+1

Rick

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, there is already a JIRA opened for Axis2 in the past by someone, but

--
Ivan

[CANEL] [VOTE] Release Geronimo axis2 and axiom-api bundles (Second Try)

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Cancle this vote ...

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.