Posted to users@tuweni.apache.org by Brian McGee <br...@41north.dev> on 2020/12/03 11:36:27 UTC

Looking for some example config for EthereumClientApp

Hey,

I'm new to the project and have been having a look through the repository.

My main interest is in the Ethereum client. I'm trying to get it up and
running and connecting to mainnet. From what I can see there is only one
discovery mechanism currently supported which is DNS.

I'm struggling to work out the TOML config for using the mainnet genesis
file and to configure the DNS discovery.

Any suggestions or example config to get me started would be greatly
appreciated.

--
*Brian McGee *
Co-Founder | °*41North <http://41north.dev>*

Re: Looking for some example config for EthereumClientApp

Posted by Brian McGee <br...@41north.dev>.
I might have an idea or two.... just dipping my toes for now ;)

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by Brian McGee <br...@41north.dev>.
Hi Antoine,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.