Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl> on 2014/12/04 17:40:43 UTC

I'm trying to load a small TriG file into Fuseki (see the code below)
via the web interface but only the triple (:s,:p,:o) in the default
graph is loaded.

    @prefix : <http://example.degu.cl/> .

    {:s :p :o}
    :g1 { :a :p1 _:b . }
    :g2 { _:b :p2 :b . }

Why triples in :g1 and :g2 are not loaded?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Daniel.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 11/12/14 13:37, Daniel Hernández wrote:

> Sorry, I found the shiro.ini file in the folder "./run" after running
> the server the first time.

Yes, that's how it gets setup.  Not ideal but the idea is that it can
work as a war file and nothing else, so formatting it's own area on
startup seemed like the way to get a simple experience (i.e. no file
editing)

	Andy

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 08/12/14 19:28, Daniel Hernández wrote:
> Andy,
>
> I have javascript enabled. I recorded the interaction an left it in:
>
> http://daniel.degu.cl/test-fuseki-2.0.webm

Thank you for that - very useful.

> At second 24 I clicked on add new dataset but no fields where displayed.
>
> Also I checked the browser console and I found some javascript warnings
> (that I suppose are not relevant) and an access denied message:
>
> GET http://wheezy:3030/$/server [HTTP/1.1 403 Access denied : only
> localhost access allowed 16ms]
>

> I'm testing the server in a remote machine, so I think that my
> configuration is not allowing remote access. How can I fix it?

Ah!

> [...]
to stop remote people being able to mess around with your data.  I was a
bit surprised that as much of the interface worked as it did! There is a
403 in the developers console.  It might be better to block more rather
than just the JSON-API calls to "/$/*"

For a fixed security template file, we didn't want a default
user/password because that would be not very secret.

It is controlled by the shiro.ini file
--------------------
[main]
localhost=org.apache.jena.fuseki.authz.LocalhostFilter
[urls]
## and the rest are restricted
/$/** = localhost

## If you want simple, basic authentication user/password on the
## operations, change the line above to:
## /$/** = authcBasic,user[admin]
--------------------

user='admin'; password in in the file a few lines above (which is not
very secure!)

The Fuseki specific shiro filters fix a couple of things and are simpler
that the general ones in Shiro itself.  They have been contributed to
Apache Shiro.

	Andy

> Daniel
>

> El lun, 08-12-2014 a las 13:41 +0000, Andy Seaborne escribió:
>> Daniel,
>>
>> Do you have javascript disabled?  The only way I could see the effect
>> that you are seeing (with Firefox and with Chrome) was by disabling
>> javascript.
>>
>> 	Andy

>>> I used the following configuration file:
>>>
>>> @prefix :        <#> .
>>> @prefix fuseki:  <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#> .
>>> @prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
>>> @prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
>>> @prefix tdb:     <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#> .
>>> @prefix ja:      <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#> .
>>>
>>> [] rdf:type fuseki:Server ;
>>>      fuseki:services (
>>>        <#service_test>
>>>      ) .
>>>
>>> [] ja:loadClass "com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.TDB" .
>>> tdb:DatasetTDB  rdfs:subClassOf  ja:RDFDataset .
>>> tdb:GraphTDB    rdfs:subClassOf  ja:Model .
>>>
>>> <#service_test> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
>>>       rdfs:label                         "TDB Service (RW)" ;
>>>       fuseki:name                        "verdata" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceQuery                "query" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceQuery                "sparql" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceUpdate               "update" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceUpload               "upload" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore  "data" ;
>>>       fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore       "get" ;
>>>       fuseki:dataset                     <#test> ;
>>>       .
>>>
>>> <#test> rdf:type tdb:DatasetTDB ;
>>>       tdb:location  "../db/test" ;
>>>       .
>>>
>>> Then I load the server with:
>>>
>>> $ ./fuseki-server --config=../config.ttl
>>> 15:53:55 Server     INFO  Fuseki 2.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
>>> 2014-12-03T23:51:22+0000
>>> 15:53:56 Config     INFO
>>> FUSEKI_HOME=/home/daniel/jena-test/jena-fuseki-2.0.0-beta-1-46
>>> 15:53:56 Config     INFO
>>> FUSEKI_BASE=/home/daniel/jena-test/jena-fuseki-2.0.0-beta-1-46/run
>>> 15:53:56 Servlet    INFO  Initializing Shiro environment
>>> 15:53:56 Config     INFO  Shiro file:
>>> file:///home/daniel/jena-test/jena-fuseki-2.0.0-beta-1-46/run/shiro.ini
>>> 15:53:57 Config     INFO  Configuration file: ../config.ttl
>>> 15:53:58 Builder    INFO  Service: TDB Service (RW)
>>> 15:54:00 Config     INFO  Register: /verdata
>>> 15:54:00 Server     INFO  Started 2014/12/05 15:54:00 CLST on port 3030
>>>
>>> The "../db/test" directory that I specify in as the tdb:location
>>> property of <#test> in the configuration was created. But I do not
>>> see it in the web interface in the "manage dataset".

>>> Yes it has it, but is empty.

>>> I don't see it, bot cogs are empty. I'm working with: debian wheezy
>>> and I check it with the browsers: Iceweasel 31.2.0, Opera 12.16 and
>>> Konqueror 4.8.4.

>>> I also run Fuseki without a config file:
>>>
>>> $ ./fuseki-server --update
>>> 16:54:47 Server     INFO  Fuseki 2.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
>>> 2014-12-03T23:51:22+0000
>>> 16:54:48 Config     INFO
>>> FUSEKI_HOME=/home/daniel/jena-test/jena-fuseki-2.0.0-beta-1-46
>>> 16:54:48 Config     INFO
>>> FUSEKI_BASE=/home/daniel/jena-test/jena-fuseki-2.0.0-beta-1-46/run
>>> 16:54:48 Servlet    INFO  Initializing Shiro environment
>>> 16:54:48 Config     INFO  Shiro file:

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.
Andy,

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Daniel,

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Daniel Hernández <da...@degu.cl>.

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 04/12/14 16:49, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 04/12/14 16:40, Daniel Hernández wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to load a small TriG file into Fuseki (see the code below)
>> via the web interface but only the triple (:s,:p,:o) in the default
>> graph is loaded.
>>
>>      @prefix : <http://example.degu.cl/> .
>>
>>      {:s :p :o}
>>      :g1 { :a :p1 _:b . }
>>      :g2 { _:b :p2 :b . }
>>
>> Why triples in :g1 and :g2 are not loaded?
>
> In Fuseki1, the UI only support graph upload and not dataset,

PS You should see a WARN in the server log file.

	Andy

Re: Loading TriG files

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.