Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bing Li <bi...@asu.edu> on 2002/09/12 09:38:57 UTC

How to Change Port Number of Tomcat

Hi, all,

I am now using Tomcat 3.2.3. I would like to use one PC to simulate two Web
applications. Each of them resides in the same PC but they should have
different port number. I took a try to change the port value in the
server.xml. But it doesn't work. Anyone could do me a favor?

Thanks a lot!
Bing Li

Re: How to Change Port Number of Tomcat

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Why should they have different port number?  That is not necessary.