Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/19 09:28:30 UTC

MessageBundleTest._validateBundleParams

Hi,

when putting the *new* messages in place, I noticed that this test fails:
MessageBundleTest._validateBundleParams()

That is because only the English messages are in a "good shape", all
translations, like German, Chinese and whatnot aren't updated yet.

Two possible steps I am seeing:
-commit all in once (English and translated)
-turn off the test (for now ;-))

What is your take on that?

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: MessageBundleTest._validateBundleParams

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
That is my guess as well,
at least before disabling a test, I need to ask the group ;-)

Thanks,
Matthias

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.