Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/06/23 11:11:31 UTC

apache-nspr-08

http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/apache/2.0/apache-nspr-08.tar.gz

I've been too swamped to do much lately.  The main reason for this update
is to patch the code from 1.3b8-dev to 1.3.1-dev... which was pretty
annoying because of all the formatting changes that have gone on.  It's
probably about time to get this into CVS... along with a copy of NSPR so
that it's easier for folks to use.

Dean

Re: apache-nspr-08

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/apache/2.0/apache-nspr-08.tar.gz
>
> I've been too swamped to do much lately.  The main reason for this update
> is to patch the code from 1.3b8-dev to 1.3.1-dev... which was pretty
> annoying because of all the formatting changes that have gone on.  It's
> probably about time to get this into CVS... along with a copy of NSPR so
> that it's easier for folks to use.

Yes, please!

Cheers,

Ben.