Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Daniel Elenius <da...@student.liu.se> on 2003/03/18 09:43:43 UTC

RE: setEngineConfiguration, and the JXTA transport

I would be glad to help, but... which experience do you mean? The whole
"making a new transport plug-in for Axis" or "making a new
EngineConfigurationFactory"? And could you give me a pointer to where in
the wiki or docs this would go please?

Can I also take the opportunity to make a little plug for this JXTA-SOAP
project (soap.jxta.org). It's a JXTA transport for Axis. With it,
servers should be able to deploy their services on the normal HTTP
transport and JXTA simultaneously. My new code shows how to embed WSDL
into JXTA's module specification advertisements, and adds WSDL support
to JXTA-SOAP (among other things).

If anyone is interested, please subscribe to dev@soap.jxta.org
and drop a not there.

Regards,