Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Marco Minerva <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 16:33:17 UTC

Subversion on Linux, Authentication on Windows

Hi all!

I have a Linux machine that uses Winbind to perform domain
authentication using a Windows Server 2003 server. On this Linux PC
there is also a Subersion server (snvserve). I know how to use
Subversion integrated security to manage users' access to
repositories, but I would like to configure SVN so it can grant or
deny access to repository using Windows' user information. Is it
possible? Could you explain me how to perform this goal?

Thank you in advance.
--
Marco Minerva [MCPD], marco.minerva@gmail.com
http://blogs.ugidotnet.org/marcom

Re: Subversion on Linux, Authentication on Windows

Posted by Marco Minerva <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Thank you for your reply. I have a Windows Server 2003 Small Business.
Could you point me out to a resource on the Internet that explains how
to configure Subversion to use windows authentication in such
environment?

--
Marco Minerva, marco.minerva@gmail.com

Posted by Andrey Repin <an...@freemail.ru>.