Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Wout Perquin 2 <pe...@skynet.be> on 2003/03/09 23:20:56 UTC

Logicsheets

Hi All,
I try to run the XSP examples in the Cocoon Developer's Handbook.
The 2nd XSP example, with the abc.xsl logicsheet doesnt work.
If there is somebody who got this working can you please let me know,
because I want to ask some questions.

I also tried the logicsheet examples as explained in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html but also no
success.  Besides these examples do not tell what to code in the pipeline.

If anybody has some good advice on logicsheets, please let me know.
Many thanks, Wout Perquin

AW: Logicsheets

Posted by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de>.
just a sidenote; for testing/prototyping purposes you don't need to declare
your logicsheets in cocoon.xconf. there's an XSP element you can use to
declare a logicsheet within your xsp. example;

<xsp:page ...>

<xsp:logicsheet location="context://logicsheets/my-cool-logicsheets.xsl"/>

<!-- other stuff -->
</xsp:page>

Re: Logicsheets

Posted by Amelie Cordier <ac...@insa-rouen.fr>.
> Hi All,
> I try to run the XSP examples in the Cocoon Developer's Handbook.
> The 2nd XSP example, with the abc.xsl logicsheet doesnt work.
> If there is somebody who got this working can you please let me know,
> because I want to ask some questions.
>
> I also tried the logicsheet examples as explained in
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html but also no
> success.  Besides these examples do not tell what to code in the
> pipeline.
>
> If anybody has some good advice on logicsheets, please let me know. Many
> thanks, Wout Perquin

Could you please give more details about your problem ... because it's
hard to help you now.

Did you correctly decrlare the logicsheet in the cocoon.xconf ? Did you
restart your server?

Regards

Am.