Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 09:06:56 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf web site on scalate

I'll continue with my work on that as i'd like to get that out for 2.2.x
At the same time, we need to obey the following ASF policies
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html

I also think we can keep confluence as a real wiki, i.e. for roadmap
discussions, etc....
I think we'd then have both of both worlds, wiki for collaboration,
scalate for real static docs.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I fully agree we should keep 2.1.x alive.
I'll experiment with a dedicated space for the manual.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the users' guide isn't really a problem for 2.1.x as the
confluence space won't be deleted, it's just we won't use it as our
main web site.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet