Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2005/01/31 17:22:48 UTC

Candidate for EvilNumbers?

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:37:21 -0500 (EST)
To: bret_miller@wcg.org
Subject: Worldwide email and domain database with whois info extractor
software for sale
From: info@smoke.cz
ATTN: Website/Domain Owner;

We can help you increase your sales and productivity, we specialize in the
following services please let us know which one suits you the best:

1. We have a worldwide email and fax database for sale, email list contains
600 million email addresses!, fax list contains 1.5 million USA fax numbers
broken down by different area codes, which you can use to advertise your
products and services and increase your sales and productivity, the price
for this package is only $250.

2. We also have a worldwide domain database for sale; this database contains
a list of every registered .com and .net domain in the world! with this
database you will receive the whois extractor software which you can use to
extract any contact info including the admin email from the whois as you
wish, this is a great way to market your online business to people who have
registered/own domains, the price for this package is only $300.

Order both packages and pay only $400!

1. If you order package #1 you will receive the email list, fax list, and
the bulk email software.
2. If you order package #2 you will receive the domain list, whois extractor
software, and the bulk email software.

These products are currently on SALE for 50% off! Order today to take
advantage of this guaranteed special offer.

To order or for more information please go to our website   www .
bulkemailmarketing . org   <-- please put that URL into the address bar of
your internet browser without the spaces contained in it!, OR call
1-416-817-5824 to leave a message and someone will then return your phone
call back.

Please DO NOT reply to this email, if you reply to this email the email will
NOT get to us.  Please call us instead at 1-416-817-5824 OR go to our
website.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Mike Luthan.

If you would like to have your email address removed from our list please
visit the website above and follow the instructions on the bottom.