Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/08/09 07:48:00 UTC

RE: Patch for Bug# 30317

Davide,

This patch does not seem to have been checked in CVS main line. I would
really appreciate if you could check this in for 2.1.

Regards,
Ritu

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
OK, applied it.

Oliver

Re: Patch for Bug# 30317

Posted by Davide Savazzi <da...@corefandango.net>.

--
Davide Savazzi

Re: Patch for Bug# 30317

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
Davide Savazzi wrote:
> On Monday 09 August 2004 07:48, Ritu Kedia wrote:
>
>>Davide,
>>
>>This patch does not seem to have been checked in CVS main line. I would
>>really appreciate if you could check this in for 2.1.
>

> Sorry but I haven't a cvs account yet :) I'll post the patch to bugzilla, if
> someone want to commit it (is it too late?)...
>
> Regards,

No, it's not too late. Attach it, I will commit it.

Besides, this is just the beta. Just no new features, but plenty of time
to fix stuff until the final release.

Oliver

Re: Patch for Bug# 30317

Posted by Davide Savazzi <da...@corefandango.net>.