Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gilles GROS <gi...@whitepj.com> on 2002/02/26 23:00:24 UTC

How to get a core from Apache...

Hi,

We are running int a small problem.
We do see in the Apache error_log that an Apache Child should have made a core.

===== httpd_error_log =================
[Mon Feb 25 14:34:23 2002] [notice] child pid 13565 exit signal Abort (6)

We could not find any core.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Gilles

RE: How to get a core from Apache...

Posted by Gilles GROS <gi...@whitepj.com>.
Thanks, that helps.

We are now able to get core from the main httpd process (the one belonging
to root), but still not from the child process.

Any idea on what is wrong ?

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.