Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/22 06:08:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.2.0 released

Click 2.2.0 final has been released. Major new features include DataProviders for on-demand data
transaction handling. There are also improved support for dynamic forms and stateful pages.

See the official announcement below:

http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/05/apache-click-v220-has-been-released.html

Enjoy

- The Click team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.2.0 released

Posted by Hantsy Bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
于 2010/5/23 4:26, Malcolm Edgar 写道:
> Great news, thanks for all the hard work Bob and team.
>
> regards Malcolm Edgar
>
> On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Bob Schellink<sa...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Click 2.2.0 final has been released. Major new features include DataProviders for on-demand data
>> transaction handling. There are also improved support for dynamic forms and stateful pages.
>>
>> See the official announcement below:
>>
>> http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/05/apache-click-v220-has-been-released.html
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> - The Click team

Congratulations!
I have post this news on one of the biggest Java
community(http://www.javaeye.com) in China.
Maybe It will be approved tomorrow and will be public to all people.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.2.0 released

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think building AJAX support into the framework core is the major
goal for 2.3.  You can see a lot of precursor to this in the
clickclick project.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by georgex <ge...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "florin.g" <fl...@bytenotes.com>.
Congratulations. Do we have a new roadmap?