Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by soumya jyoti guru <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 16:07:50 UTC

Problem occures in datepicker (date time calender) , which results in expansion in form.

Hello all ,
 I am facing a problem , when I click on any date time calender , It expands
the form or ftl, which should not has to be the case , it should come over
the form or ftl not inside , I also checked this on demo server and found
the same behaviour. I also checked some css file related to the calender
there are some line of code are commented , I dont understand the purpose of
this. How I can fix this for my customized code.

Thanks

Regards
Soumya

Re: Problem occures in datepicker (date time calender) , which results in expansion in form.

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Soumya,

I think this date picker behavior is to accomodate the new layered form
popup, but I could be wrong about this.

Regards,
James

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Atul fixed it, I just reviewed, tested/checked and committed ;o)

Jacques

From: "soumya jyoti guru" <so...@gmail.com>

Posted by soumya jyoti guru <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

[...]