Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/08/28 16:32:12 UTC

Re: [C2.1-dev] I18n samples are broken

Hi *!

FYI, in the latest CVS snapshot i18n samples are broken. I get an
IOException in _setup() method where XMLResourceBundle is configured. I
suspect that transformer is incorrectly configured. I will take a look at
it, but don't promise to post patches in a short time.
Will anybody else take a look at it and tell me if the problem is not in the
latest Source interface changes?

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

RE: [C2.1-dev] Sitemap builder does not work

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Sergio,

Is it hard to replace JSP with XSP?

Vadim

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.
From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
I've updated C2 after a long time and I can see a lot of changes and
goodies. I'm happy to see that C2 gains more interest among developers.

But I have to make a little buzz about broken samples :)
Tried the sitemap builder - it shows only the start page, then clicking on
any of the links gives a Resource not found error. As I remeber, sitemap
builder requires a JSP engine and some settings. What about adding Jasper to
Cocoon libs?

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Software engineer

Protek Flagship LLC
Phone: + 7 095 795 0520 (add. 1288)
Fax: + 7 095 795 0525
E-mail: kpiroumian@flagship.ru
http://www.protek.com

Re: [C2.1-dev] I18n samples are broken

Posted by Enke Michael <Mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
I wanted to check this, but I have no cvs access.
And in the dev-snapshot area there is only cocoon2(.0 I guess).
Is there a reason why not to publish cocoon2.1 in dev snapshots?

Michael

Posted by Enke Michael <Mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
I'll do it tomorrow.

Michael

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
n Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Konstantin,
>
> But: both examples (simple & XSP) are working in latest C2.0...

	C2.0 doesn't have the updated i18n transformer code which uses the
	XMLResourceBundles. I'll take a look at it when I get a breather from
	our load testing.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

> Vadim

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:

RE: [C2.1-dev] I18n samples are broken

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Konstantin,