Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zigc Junk <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/24 16:36:55 UTC

[TRINIDAD] session timeout

Hi,

I have a problem with session timeout. I am wondering if someone can
help me solve this.

The scenario is something like this.

1. I have login page, page A and page B.
2. After I loged in, I am at page A.
3. I click a tab to go to page B.
4. I wait till the session timeout.
5. I click a tab to go to page A.
6. Since I configured in web.xml, I am redirected to login page. I
type in userId and password and click login button.
7. I got a ViewExpiredException saying something like "page B cannot
be restored".

Since the session is already timedout and a new session is in force,
how come jsf/trinidad is trying to restore from a timed-out-state?

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks

Bill