Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sariram <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 12:29:28 UTC

Re: tools.jar

Hello

I m getting Error:in JAVA HOME ...NOT Found in:Java SDK=c:\progarm
files\java\jre6\lib\tools.jar.....
i want to know abt why tis error..and how i ll rectify tat error....

RE: tools.jar

Posted by Ilya Kazakevich <ka...@devexperts.com>.
Hello,

Afaik, JAVA HOME should be set to path to JDK, not JRE.
There is no tools.jar in JRE, only in JDK.

Download and install JDK