Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Cory Isaacson/CompuFlex <ci...@compuflex.com> on 2000/03/30 00:25:15 UTC

External function

I am calling an external Java method, and when I run it in my test environment from the java command line it works great. However, when I run it from Websphere, it doesn't run the external function. I am using the same stylesheet, but the code is virtually the same.

Any ideas how I can trace it down?

Here is the XSL code:

<xsl:template name="PRINT_SQL_STRING">
  <xsl:param name="Value"/>
  <xsl:choose>
    <!-- Replaces ' with ''. To improve performance only call the external function when needed. -->
    <xsl:when test="contains($colValue,$singleQuote)">
      <xsl:value-of select="java:com.compuflex.framework.xslt.XsltUtil.replace(string($Value),
              string($singleQuote),
              string($doubleSingleQuote))"/>
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>