Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rob Englander <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 18:15:49 UTC

RabbitMQ 3.9+ Native Streams

I'm wondering if there's any work underway to develop DataSource/DataSink
for RabbitMQ's streams recently released in RMQ 3.9?

Rob Englander

Re: RabbitMQ 3.9+ Native Streams

Posted by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org>.
This would be awesome! We have the contribution guide
<https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html> [1] that
should give you a rough idea on how to approach the contribution. Let me
know if you need any further guidance, I'd be happy to help ;)

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Best,
D.

Posted by Rob Englander <ro...@gmail.com>.