Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2006/03/01 08:37:58 UTC

Re: How to use artifact plugin?

The artifact plugin is mainly a collection of tag libraries that are
used by other plugins, it doesn't have any goals. Eg, the
artifact:deploy tag is called by the jar|war|ejb|...|:deploy goals, but
it is not supposed to be called directly by a user. You might use it in
a custom jelly script though.

-HTH,
Lukas