Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com> on 1997/09/09 06:30:17 UTC

Suggestions for Apache 1.2.4 Red Hat Linux packages

After seeing one of Marc's replies about the general quality of Linux
distributions of Apache <g>, I figured I ought to ask all of you if
you have any suggestions for improving the distribution of Apache
1.2.4 I maintain.

The source package is sitting at:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/SRPMS/apache-1.2.4-3.src.rpm

I can send the compilation script and patch to anyone not running RHL.
And yes, a package with server docs is included.

Thanks!

"Lynx users click here" -- Message at <URL:http://www.netcom.ca/>