Posted to oro-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2004/04/15 21:53:28 UTC

Re: Groovy

In message <p060204bcbca269aedab4@[10.0.1.4]>, "Mark F. Murphy" writes:
>What regex is project Groovy using?

As far as I know it uses java.util.regex.  I remember reading something
on the wiki about Groovy doing something generic in order to support
something else, but I think that was at an earlier stage.  We'll have
that licked though.  I checked in some code last month adding some
factories to allow ORO interfaces to wrap different regular
expression engines.  There seemed to be an itch for it over on
Jakarta Commons, but it faded so there was never a feedback loop.

daniel