Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2021/04/14 02:01:47 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Apache Rya ASF Board Report for April 2021 - please comment

Hi,

The Rya report to the Board is due tomorrow. Below is the draft. I did not
get a notification so I started on it late. Please let me know if you have
any comments. I'll submit it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Adina

The mission of Apache Rya is the creation and maintenance of software
related
to scalable storage, retrieval, and analysis of RDF data

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention

## Membership Data:
Apache Rya was founded 2019-09-17 (2 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 11 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Adina Crainiceanu on 2019-09-17.
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
Apache Rya 4.0.1 was released on 2020-12-22.
Planning to submit a proposal for ApacheCon RDF/linked data track

## Community Health:
Not much activity in the past quarter, after the last release in December
2020.
PMC is discussing ways to increase activity and the number of committers
100 subscribers to the dev list
dev@rya.apache.org had a 78% decrease in traffic in the past quarter
(12 emails compared to 54)
notifications@rya.apache.org had a 94% decrease in traffic in the past
quarter
(5 emails compared to 82)
0 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-100% decrease)
0 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-100% decrease)
0 commits in the past quarter (-100% decrease)

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Professor

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache Rya ASF Board Report for April 2021 - please comment

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me.
Adina, I'm still planning to reply to your other email!
david.