Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 10:39:02 UTC

Debug pax-exam unit test

Hi,

Is there something to be able do debug a unit test class using pax-exam2 ?
I have added a break point in one the bundle that I would like to debug but
when pax-exam + karaf container is started then the debugger never stops
there ? Do we have to start a remote debugger ?

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect (RedHat)

Re: Debug pax-exam unit test

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.