Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl> on 2000/09/27 16:54:19 UTC

Taglib example

I've attached an example of making your own tag library.
You have to include the .jar file in your servlet server just like you
did with cocoon.jar etc. then you have to edit cocoon.properties and add
the line:
processor.xsp.logicsheet.test.java = resoure://test.xsl

I've tested this example with Cocoon 1.8... It's based on an example in
the book "Java and XML" (O'Reilly).

If you want to create such a jar file yourself you have to use the
following command:
jar cvf [target-filename].jar [source-file].xsl

In this example that would be: jar cvf test.jar test.xsl

Good luck!

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology

RE: Taglib example

Posted by Ken Helmes <Ke...@codeonline.com>.
Thanks,

I finally found the problem...hate to admit it but it was in my tomcat
setup, not cocoon.

/Ken