Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gotama <li...@bgb.net> on 2008/03/05 23:54:23 UTC

idea:idea broken IDEA projects

There is a bug for the IDEA plugin:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MIDEA-98
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MIDEA-102

I am using maven 2.0.8 w/ idea plugin 2.1 on XP w/ Cygwin.

When I exec > mvn idea:idea through Cygwin, the resulting IDEA project files
have malformed file paths.

When I exec > mvn idea:idea through XP command line, the project is fine.

>From the above links, its not clear if this is fixed or not in the
2.2-SNAPSHOT of the IDEA Maven plugin.

If you have some info on this issues, please explain.

Also, I have followed these directions on using SNAPSHOTS but IDEA Maven
plugin 2.2-SNAPSHOT was not downloaded correctly.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-plugin-snapshot-repositories.html

How do you use snapshot versions of plugins?

Thanks