Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org> on 1999/12/02 18:08:09 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/threadproc/unix procsup.c

>   +#include <unistd.h>

You forgot a couple of:

#ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
#endif

in that patch.

-Rasmus

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/threadproc/unix procsup.c

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
No, I know I didn't put them in.  I have to go through and put them in all
over the place, so I'm going to find all the include's that don't have
HAVE_FOO_H later today and do them all at once.

Ryan

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> >   +#include <unistd.h>
>
> You forgot a couple of:
>
> #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
> #endif