Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@thought-mesh.net> on 2016/10/13 20:57:30 UTC

TSPluginRegistrationInfo - (char*), really?

Any chance we can change TSPLuginRegistrationInfo to have (char const*) instead of (char*)? The latter has never made sense.

Re: TSPluginRegistrationInfo - (char*), really?

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
TS-4971, PR 1110.

    On Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:20 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

 Yes, if you get it in for 7.0.0. You know whom to butter up :).

-- Leif

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.