Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Tejaswi <te...@sstech.us> on 2017/11/16 13:52:54 UTC

move up and down in zeppelin with links?

Hi,

I Have series of reports in single zeppelin page and on top i have
introduction with bullets and when i click on the introduction can i go to
the both of that page in same zeppelin page

Re: move up and down in zeppelin with links?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think this is really useful feature to have.
Unfortunately, Zeppelin does not have simple way to do this although you
can print markup with hash property using %html display system, manually.

Recently i saw a very interesting community work related to this subject
using one of feature of up coming v0.8.0.

Check following link.

This may help or at least give you some idea. What do you think?

Thanks,
moon