Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/28 16:08:04 UTC

How to setup Eclipse for work with ManifoldCF's source code?

Hello all

I have idea for simple connector, and I'm currently trying to setup
Eclipse for work with ManifoldCF, but there are errors in
Eclipse/Maven configuration that prevent it from building. Do we have
any description of development setup?

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Re: How to setup Eclipse for work with ManifoldCF's source code?

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piergiorgio

I just want to ask - what you're doing with errors from m2e, like
"lifecycle isn't covered by maven plugin"? Simply ignore them or you
have a fix?

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi

thank you...

I imported project into Eclipse using standard Eclipse's plugin: m2e,
without generation of project with Maven.
It looks like, the problem arise due not working 'ant make-core-deps'
- I filed bug in JIRA

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,