Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <al...@yahoo.es> on 2006/06/01 11:58:26 UTC

IDE jsf

Hello somebody knows an IDE jsf, I practice and stable that is not exadel please I am working with and is very very unstable.  thanks

---------------------------------

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: IDE jsf

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I strongly suggest the final version (3.6.0) of Exadel Studio.

Cagatay

Re: IDE jsf

Posted by Ondrej Svetlik <on...@svetlik.info>.

Re: IDE jsf

Posted by Joris Wijlens <jo...@philips.com>.
If you have some budget to spend ($499 for an annual subscription) I would
advice to try  BEA workshop for JSF (formerly Nitrox). It is a very
intelligent plugin and helps you wtih a lot of errors.

Joris Wijlens