Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by J Malcolm <te...@malcolms.com> on 2004/03/17 05:04:05 UTC

Time warp? james.apache.org talks about 2.1 as latest release??

Went to the web site to download the latest code.  The whole web site
looks like it's a year old.  It talks about 2.1 as the latest version
and 2.3 is due out June 2003.  Did I somehow get routed to some archive
site?  I haven't been paying much attention to version numbers, but I
checked the version I've had installed since August, and it's 2.2.0a9.

I'm confused (but it's not the first time.)

Can someone set me straight?

Thanks.

Jerry