Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Milo Bejda <mi...@outlook.com> on 2015/12/04 14:22:16 UTC

OpenNLP node.js tutorial

Hello guys,
I was wondering how I can submit my OpenNLP node.js tutorial to the OpenNLP resource page?
The tutorial demonstrates how to build an application called HashCat with Node Express and OpenNLP. The tutorial is here
https://www.mbejda.com/categorization-api-with-opennlp-and-express-js.

The source code for HashCat is open sourced on Github :
https://github.com/mbejda/HashCat

Hashcat Demo is on Heroku here :
https://hashcatdemo.herokuapp.com/

And the OpenNLP module for Node.js is here :
https://www.npmjs.com/package/opennlp
https://github.com/mbejda/Node-OpenNLP

Milos BejdaDeveloper / System Architect Blog - Github - LinkedIn - Twitter Phone : (407) 314 1901Skype : mbejda2

Re: OpenNLP node.js tutorial

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

currently only committer have access to the wiki, I will add the links for
you.
Thanks for sharing it here!

Jörn