Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by amit athavale <am...@lycos.com> on 2003/05/16 13:15:08 UTC

Performance improvments since httpd2.035

Hi dev,

I would like to know what are the performance benifits since apache 2.0.35 to 2.0.45 ? If anybody has numbers that would be great.

Also I would like to know whether there were any major performance bottlenecks in 2.0.35 which have been resolved till 2.0.45 release ?

The details of my usage are as follows :

Target OS          : solaris 8, Linux redhat 8.0, HP-UX 11
modules higly used : mod_dav, mod_ssl
MPM                : prefork
No. of virtual
hosts (Approx)     : 10-50

If I am asking a question which already has an answer on some page/document please excuse me and please point me there.

Thanks in advance
Amit