Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Abu Sufian <yn...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 10:00:09 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] MIFOSX - 16.06.01.RELEASE

> Hello,

I got this similar problem many times during development. There can be
several reasons.

* Make sure your localhost server is running
* While you will run Index.html from community you need to add following
things after index.html if your port is 8443

?baseApiUrl=https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1?tenantIdentifier=default#/

* You are unable to access  https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider  this
just because you are not providing tenantidentifier which should like this-

https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1/offices?tenantIdentifier=default
and username-mifos , password-password

Let me know.

Thank you
Abu Sufian
Java Software Developer

Re: [Mifos-developer] MIFOSX - 16.06.01.RELEASE

Posted by Abu Sufian <yn...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

As you are following this

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Mifos+X+Installation+on+Linux+-+Ubuntu+Server

Please see the additional info there

*Additional info:-*

   - Platform application should be available @ https://[public
   DNS]/fineract-provider/api/v1/offices?tenantIdentifier=default&pretty=true

You can access community app via  https://localhost:8443 but if you want
access via login then you need to  provide this: tenantIdentifier=default

Please try this URL and login via username and password and let me know
whether you can see some info or not:

Posted by Mexina M Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz>.
Hello Abu

Thank you

But i got this problem not during development, i installed
Fineractplatform 16.06.01 by instructions from this link
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Mifos+X+Installation+on+Linux+-+Ubuntu+Server.
I can access the community app https://localhost:8443 but fail to login
the system.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together