Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nicola Piazzi <Ni...@gruppocomet.it> on 2016/10/28 07:15:33 UTC

learn ham from internal messages

I use the same box for internal mail delivery
I shortcircuit internal messages that come from internal ip
I noticed that bayes never learn from internal messages if I take one and make sa-learn -ham of these messages it answer that have learned
Is possible to learn automatically ?

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna - Italia
Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
Web: www.gruppocomet.it<http://www.gruppocomet.it/>
[Descrizione: gc]

Re: learn ham from internal messages

Posted by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com>.
On 10/28/2016 3:15 AM, Nicola Piazzi wrote:

> I use the same box for internal mail delivery
>
> I shortcircuit internal messages that come from internal ip
>
> I noticed that bayes never learn from internal messages if I take one
> and make sa-learn –ham of these messages it answer that have learned
>
> Is possible to learn automatically ?

The first thing to do is see why they are not being learned.  Look at
the X-Spam-Status header and make note of the autolearn status. You can
get more info as well as a list of the possible states for autolearn here:
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutolearningNotWorking

--
Bowie