Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/26 12:29:22 UTC

Re: Getting "java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner" Exception

I've got this error too.

I'm currently using:
Smack 3.0.4
Openfire 3.6.0
Servicemix 3.2.2

I've writed smack chat application on swing.
When I shutdown servicemix my chat application works properly.

When I start servicemix my chat application cannot send receive messages.

Do I have to provide sample code and servicemix xmpp unit that demonstrates
this issue?

Here's the servicemix console:
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-droo
ls
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-eip to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-eip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-file to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-file

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-ftp to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-ftp
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-http to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-http

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-jms to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jms
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-jsr181 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jsr1
81
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-lwcontainer to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-lwco
ntainer
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-osworkflow to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-oswo
rkflow
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-quartz to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-quar
tz
1 name = quartz.properties
INFO  - SimpleThreadPool               - Job execution threads will use
class lo
ader of thread: main
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
INFO  - RAMJobStore                    - RAMJobStore initialized.
INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler
'DefaultQuartzSchedule
r' initialized from default resource file in Quartz package:
'quartz.properties'

INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED started.
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-saxon to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-saxo
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-script to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-scri
pt
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-truezip to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-true
zip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-wsn2005 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-wsn2
005
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-xmpp to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-xmpp

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
wsdl-first-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-j
sr181-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-h
ttp-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-jsr18
1-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-http-
su
INFO  - jetty                          - jetty-6.1.6
INFO  - jetty                          - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:
8192
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly: xmpp-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
file-consume
r-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
xmpp-consume
r-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
file-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
xmpp-consumer-su

INFO  - XMPPComponent                  - Logging in to Jabber as user: admin
on
connection: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection@63cd4d
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
bridge-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-http-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-eip-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-xslt-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-jms-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-http-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-eip-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-xslt-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-jms-su
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
tarted
INFO  - JDBCAdapterFactory             - Database driver recognized:
[apache_der
by_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  - LogTask                        - Logging system reconfigured using
file:
 file:/C:/Program%20Files/apache-servicemix-3.2.2/conf/log4j.xml
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:150.2.216.89-11d33184a47-8:0
  status: Done
  role: provider
  service: {urn:servicemix:tutorial}file
  endpoint: xmpp
  in: Unable to display: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setStatus(Mes
sageExchangeImpl.java:251)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.done(SimpleEndp
oint.java:77)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
derEndpoint.java:101)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
feCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
BaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
d(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
w.java:172)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
ava:167)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
a:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error setting exchange status to
ERROR
java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner when trying to set
error
: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setError(Mess
ageExchangeImpl.java:264)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:57)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setStatus(Mes
sageExchangeImpl.java:251)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.done(SimpleEndp
oint.java:77)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
derEndpoint.java:101)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
feCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
BaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:46)
        ... 7 more
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:150.2.216.89-11d33184a47-8:1
[...]
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - Shutting down ServiceMix JBI
Container
(ServiceMix) stopped
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - Deactivating component
#SubscriptionMan
ager#
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly: xmpp-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
file-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
xmpp-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
xmpp-sa

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
file-consum
er-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
xmpp-consum
er-su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly:
bridge-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-http-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-eip-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-xslt-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-jms-su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
bridge-
sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-http
-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-eip-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-xslt
-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-jms-
su
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED paused.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED shutting down.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED paused.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED shutdown complete.
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly:
wsdl-first-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
wsdl-first-jsr18
1-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
wsdl-first-http-
su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
wsdl-fi
rst-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
wsdl-first-
jsr181-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
wsdl-first-
http-su
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
topped
Terminate batch job (Y/N)? y

C:\Program Files\apache-servicemix-3.2.2\bin>

Re: Getting "java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner" Exception

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.
Here's the service units and service architectures.

file-consumer-su
xmpp-consumer-su
xmpp-sa

file-consumer-su's xbean.xml
<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <file:sender service="tut:file" endpoint="sender"
             directory="file:///C:/opensrc/test/myOutbox"
             autoCreateDirectory="true">
             <property name="marshaler">
                   <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />
             </property>
  </file:sender>
  <file:poller service="tut:file" endpoint="poller"
             file="file:///C:/opensrc/test/myInbox"
             targetService="tut:file"
             targetEndpoint="xmpp"
             period="60000"
             recursive="true"
             autoCreateDirectory="true"/>
</beans>

xmpp-consumer-su's xbean.xml
<beans xmlns:xmpp="http://servicemix.apache.org/xmpp/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <xmpp:groupChatEndpoint service="tut:file" endpoint="xmpp"
    uri="xmpp://admin@eon-developer/Smack" password="secret"
room="discuss@eon-developer"/>
</beans>

Do you need any other files?