Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alew <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/16 01:09:05 UTC

.NET java thread count keeps growing

Hi!

I have growing java thread count. The application crashes with OOME. The
application is very simple, only reading values in a cache.

Any suggestion to debug this issue?

Ignite 2.4

Re: .NET java thread count keeps growing

Posted by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com>.
Thanks Pavel!

Will look out for it :)

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Denis,

Fwd: .NET java thread count keeps growing

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Pavel,

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!