Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fady Haikal <fa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/19 09:06:39 UTC

Simultaneous Users / Transactions

Hi Team,
I need to know if Tomcat can handle around 2000 concurent user, 17000
number of simultaneouse transactions peak per 10 minutes, assuming the
application can handle them, in additional i need to know what is the
recommended configuration for Tomcat in order to handle this number of
requests.

Regards,
Fady

Re: Simultaneous Users / Transactions

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 19/06/17 11:08, Fady Haikal wrote:
> @Mark, we have 3rd parties and applications that are connecting to the
> Tomcat server (not only the users) that will made these transactions

Then you need to answer the original questions for ALL user agents.

Mark

Posted by Fady Haikal <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Fady Haikal <fa...@gmail.com>.