Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by CCTech <cc...@cityarchitect.co.uk> on 2003/05/02 23:05:43 UTC

DatabaseBrowser portlet

I know this is probably a really silly question, but why does my text
wrap after every word
in a column in the DatabaseBrowser? I have searched the archives and
found nothing, so as I
say, its probably just me?

Thanks,

Steve

RE: DatabaseBrowser portlet

Posted by CCTech <cc...@cityarchitect.co.uk>.
Thanks David,

Chanding the width is definitely working, thanks. Unfortunately, of
course, its changing the overall width of the portlet. I guess that I'll
have to work on my own custom template width custom widths for each
column.

Steve

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--