Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Guilherme Melo <gu...@gmelo.org> on 2017/07/13 13:21:12 UTC

Group By on Scan query

Hello,
I have been reading, and I have not figured out if it is possible to
perforn agregation on a scan query, I am aware I can use the stream api to
do a few things once I've gotten the results, but I was wondering if there
was some internal mechanism to do this, like a reduce step.

Cheers,

Guilherme Melo
www.gmelo.org

Re: Group By on Scan query

Posted by Guilherme Melo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrei I'll give that a try.

On 14 Jul 2017 12:56 a.m., "Andrey Mashenkov" <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Guilherme,

ScanQuery doesn't supports aggregation.
You can try to use SqlFieldsQuery for it or run map-reduce task that will
run local ScanQueries on map phase.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov