Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Hammond, Steve" <st...@Polycom.com> on 2008/01/11 22:00:44 UTC

[Studio] Using studio my attributes get cut off

I am trying to view (among other things) my commUri for a device.
However any view I can get of it (usually just in the outline view). It
is cut off shortly after the ldap://cn=  and ... is added to it.

How can I view the whole value?

Example is here:  http://home.comcast.net/~sfhammond/studio.JPG

Thanx.

Re: [Studio] Using studio my attributes get cut off

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Steve,

In the current implementation the labels in the "Outline" view are
shortened to 20 characters.

To view the complete value please use the "Entry Editor". If an
attribute isn't visible please go to the Entry Editors's menu (the
little white triangle on the right side of the Entry Editor) and enable
the option "Show Operational Attributes".

HTH.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann