Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by chandarasekaran m <ss...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 12:31:52 UTC

Sub:Application threads never seen data but topic is full loaded

Hi Team,

           Can any one explain how data is consumed from high-level
consumer? As per my understanding ,fetcher thread fetch the data from
broker then push in to blocking queue(in-memory queue per topic) and
application threads(consumer) will read data from blocking queue.

In my application consumer thread never seen message but partition for that
thread(consumer) has lag(has messages).

It means fetcher thread never pushed data in to blocking queue? can any one
explain ? please

With Regards
M.Chandarasekaran,

Re: Sub:Application threads never seen data but topic is full loaded

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.
Can you show us some snippet of code where you are consuming this data?
Which language consumer are you using and how many consumers are part of
the (same) group? Which exact version of Kafka broker and which version
of the client side libraries?

-Jaikiran