Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 00:36:34 UTC

Re: Issue of the Jira TOMEE-2855

Please, anybody revise my translation, the link of the issue is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2855.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2855>

Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello Evaldo,

thank you very much for the translation and your first commit to the
project  : )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 21:36, Evaldo Junior <