Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2019/07/10 11:11:26 UTC

答复: Unable to release computing resources

Hi Rohit
      Sorry, I didn’t make it clear.

Account Info:
Name: "ITDept",
Accounttype: 2,
Roletype: "DomainAdmin",
Rolename: "Domain Admin",
Cpulimit: "12",
Cputotal: "12",
Vmlimit: "4",
Vmtotal: 2

Create 2 VMs under this account:
Vm1
Name=vm1,vcpu=8,ram=16g,status=Stopped
Vm1
Name=vm2,vcpu=4,ram=16g,status=Stopped

Now I need to create and run a new VM on this account, I get an error.
Maximum amount of resources of Type = 'cpu' for Account Name = ITDept in Domain Id = 4 is exceeded: Account Resource Limit = 12, Current Account Resource Amount = 12, Requested Resource Amount = 2.

VM1, VM2 is already Stopped, it no longer occupies any computing resources, why can't I continue to create new VMs?

Posted by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Wei ZHOU

I have opened an issue and look forward to your update.

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/3482

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Andrija