Posted to user@spark.apache.org by jjaffe <jj...@marinsoftware.com> on 2014/07/17 20:56:58 UTC

Custom Metrics Sink

What is the preferred way of adding a custom metrics sink to Spark? I noticed
that the Sink Trait has been private since April, so I cannot simply extend
Sink in an outside package, but I would like to avoid having to create a
custom build of Spark. Is this possible?

Re: Custom Metrics Sink

Posted by dgoldenberg <dg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was wondering if there've been any responses to this?

Thanks.