Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Armin <ar...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/25 16:19:42 UTC

Rendering of diffs

Hi,

is there any way to render the diff results between two versions of a
wiki page not in raw text but in "normal" mode ? i.e. for tables, diff
results are kind of hard to read, I've seen this in TWiki, they show
the real table and not the raw text in diff view.

Thanks,
Armin

Re: Rendering of diffs

Posted by Armin <ar...@googlemail.com>.
> Did you try the ContextualDiffProvider?
>
> jspwiki.diffProvider = ContextualDiffProvider

Yes, I forgot to mention it. I am using ContextualDiffProvider.

cheers,
Armin

Re: Rendering of diffs

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
On Feb 25, 2010, at 17:19 , Armin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there any way to render the diff results between two versions of a
> wiki page not in raw text but in "normal" mode ? i.e. for tables, diff
> results are kind of hard to read, I've seen this in TWiki, they show
> the real table and not the raw text in diff view.

Did you try the ContextualDiffProvider?

jspwiki.diffProvider = ContextualDiffProvider

/Janne