Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eldar Gaynetdinov <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/21 11:12:34 UTC

How Apache httpd is tested after changes?

Hi.

How Apache httpd is tested after changes?
I haven't found information about unit tests in httpd.
I see few test programs in /test folder, macros for debugging and scripts in .gdbinit but i didn't found information about automatic testing process.

Re: How Apache httpd is tested after changes?

Posted by Eldar Gaynetdinov <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.