Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by klavs klavsen <kl...@vsen.dk> on 2003/01/28 15:07:06 UTC

tomcat/manager works - tomcat/admin = 404.

Hi guys,

I'm new to tomcat/jakarta and have just installed it (v4.1.18 -
precompiled binaries from the site) on my Linux server.

I replaced every occurence of localhost with my servername (which is
resolvable) - and I have added a test-user with admin/manager roles.

When I login, I can access the /manager - but when I try /admin - I get
a 404 :(

I hope you can help me with tracking down the problem.

Klavs Klavsen

--------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
              Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant
            klavs@EnableIT.dk - http://www.EnableIT.dk

    Get PGP key from www.keyserver.net - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA
Fingerprint = 2873 188C 968E 600D D8F8  B8DA 3D3A 0B79 7E06 3C62
Open Source Software - Sometimes you get more than you paid for.
                                                 -- unknown